Our service schedule will be as follows but we would like to encourage those who are in the high risk category to consider carefully whether they should attend the services and Sunday School classes. Individuals at HIGH RISK include:
• Anyone over 65 years of age
• Anyone with underlying health conditions including heart disease, lung disease, or diabetes
• Anyone with a weakened immune system.
The health department has shared these guidelines with all pastors in our area.
- Sunday Morning : 8:15am and 10:45am Worship
- Wednesday Evening: 7pm Prayer Meeting, Deep and Wide Students and RippleKids
The good news for those who can’t gather in worship at church is that you can listen to our worship service from 10:00-11:00 am on WSIC (100.7 FM and 1400 AM). You also can give your tithe and offerings through southriverbaptist.com/giving or the Realm Connect app. Our worship is never limited to just the church house. Make your heart and home a place of worship this Sunday if necessary.
You can “Like” our Facebook Page now so you won’t miss the Facebook Live Message of our 8:15am service.
Again, for your convenience we have an online giving option so that when services are cancelled or you are not able to attend you can still offer your tithes.
Use this link to sign-up or to send your contribution if you already have an account setup – Online Giving